Founded in 1958 by William Follen, Follen Wood Preserving has more than 40 years of experience in producing pressure-treated lumber. We now provide a full line of quality next-generation, copper-azole treated Southern Yellow Pine lumber and plywood products for resellers in the southeast. For the convenience of our customers, we also offer untreated lumber, fence boards, and special items such as long-length timbers and tongue-and-groove flooring. Centrally based in Jackson, MS serving Mississippi and Louisiana, we are large enough to offer extensive inventory and hard-to-find sizes, yet small enough to custom treat any Southern Yellow Pine product to your exact specifications.
Our goal at Follen Wood is to:
- Deliver to our customers the highest quality lumber at a reasonable price.
- Continue searching for ways to make our top-notch customer service even better.
- Improve production and distribution efficiency while maintaining a safe, healthful, and pleasant work environment for our employees and our community.
- Continuously examine the potential for new products and product lines to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accomplish all of these goals while maintaining an attitude of environmental care and stewardship.
Eck Follen, President
James Cole, General Manager
Greg Evans, Sales